viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Ellie


Por: Mariana Hernández Arboleda
Cuento escrito en otro idioma


 I arrived, like every single day of the last three years and immediately felt it. Something was not right in that place, it was losing the warmth. I knew it was imminent, but I was so blinded by faith in humanity that I could not believe it.

 It was just me and her, a binary system in which one already knows that no one else fits. Ellie was that spiritual vitamin that used to make me grow, the cure against the pain of loneliness.


The sweet and loving look that always received me, It was not there, so i got scared and looked for her and i found her.

 Ellie lay on my bed, waiting for look at me by the last time. There, I understood that each word was true: They did not endure her. My neighbors did not see her happy and energetic like me, but strident and inopportune.

So I cried and she joined me. I cried seeing her fade and closing her eyes saying goodbye.



They took her, they poisoned my puppy.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

GANADORES

VII Concurso de Cuento Corto U.N. en la Web Puesto y categoría Cuento Autor Primer puesto: temática libre Reencarnación...